Tuesday, May 16, 2006

he speaks

i have the muns! i will be moving out of the caravan and back to the family. a week or two at the most. that will change my posting. living amongst the family is a real laugh. i can't wait.....i will be warm. i am warm just thinking about it. me and my guitars can get re-aquainted. i know musicians there [welly]. the prayers have been answered. thanks Big Fella.
i celebrated by going out for a small flat white and a date scone. they gave me cold butter to spread on my scone. so i spent 5 minutes crushing my scone and turning it into a plate of crumbs. very nice.
i will miss the unyielding negativity of "er indoors" like the constant moaning of a gut shot politician. YAHOO!

4 Comments:

At 2:34 am , Blogger Unknown said...

This is wonderful news, God is good, every day, every minute!

 
At 2:36 am , Blogger Chuck said...

looks like things are starting to look up. your blog is looking better too, new claock and counter, along with a few more readers. it'll just keep getting better. i like the song. come check out my other site,
www.chucktheblogster.blogspot.com i have the comment section turned off, i figured that part could be just between me and Him.+-

 
At 6:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you -- family is a great thing to have around!

Now, about scones -- I only had them once with currants baked in them, kinda dry and tasteless? If that the way they're supposed to taste or did I run into a bad batch? I don't think Arizona is the best place to get scones!

AZ USA

P.S. Muns = Money?
er indoors = ?

 
At 10:11 am , Blogger mystified said...

yup, muns = money. "er indoors" is the most negative and demanding person i have ever met. the landlord.
scones you can make yourself. i'll sort that out for you.
Babs - yeah, every minute of every day. he da man!
Hey thanks Chuck. I already go there i just haven't put it up yet. will do that today, which is chock full of sunshine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home