Sunday, May 21, 2006

i'm deaf, or just stupid i guess

just got home [yeah right] from church. a good morning. sitting here having a bundi [lemon, lime and bitters], very nice. i think that will be my last visit there. i plan to go tuesday/wednesday. i have to organise a moving company to move my stuff tomorrow. that'll be fun. still, when it's done, it's done. for those who might know what this means. wahoo! the canes are in the final. so good. i am currently trying to figure out what my spiritual gifts are. i reckon i am deaf of stupid or some such thing. my friends say listen to what the Lord says and follow his lead. what is that about? the Lord knows He will have to clobber me over the head with what he wants me to do. i seem to be challenged when it comes to hearing the Lord. sure wish he would write me a letter. i can read. i figure a nice letter in triplicate should do it. or how about a personalised dvd from Him. i know He talks to me, that's not the issue. i'm just too thick to figure it out. what to do? if y'all have any good ideas, don't hold back will you. cause i'm trying to hear.

3 Comments:

At 6:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya gotta ask someone smarter then me!

AZCG USA

 
At 6:12 pm , Blogger mystified said...

no one offered an opinion. :-(

 
At 12:08 am , Blogger Chuck said...

as long as you are listening to him, and thinking and passing a bit on to others i think you're doing just fine. i got a comment from a NZ God Fearing Knife Salesman, now how often does that happen? i take it he's your pastor. pass a thanks on to him. and thanks to you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home