Tuesday, May 16, 2006

it's tuesday - all day

i have a friend.....he is a very cool dude. he's struggling at the moment and yet he is trying to be there for me. how cool is that. ya gotta be appreciative of the gifts.
i had a wee text conversation with my cousin in brisbane this morning. that was somewhat upsetting. they are having a cool 25 deg celcius cause it's winter. we are at about 2! i think i'm i the wrong place. oh, time for a shower.
well the shower is done and the page is still loading. there's enough so i can write but it's still loading. soon it will be time for a coffee.
i've been thinking about the lessons to be gained from living in the caravan. from watching the landlord abuse those around her. from the cold. from finding out who your friends really are. from finding out who can be trusted in the family. all that stuff.
it's been interesting for sure. who can you count on? it's a big question.
there is only one way to truly find the answer to that question. you will have to join me with your back against the wall. where the options are about out. where you certainly find out who you can't count on. it's actually a good thing to know.
the page is still transferring data from blogger.com. how fast is that? about 1kbp hour!!!!
i wonder about the cheek of vodafone sometimes. lucky i'm not paying for this. we just had a warm patch [1/2 hour] it was wonderful.



2 Comments:

At 5:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have a buddy to talk to, a friend is a precious commodity. I think we've all be up against the wall at some point in our lives -- I can remember times after I was divorced when I couldn't afford to eat. I got really skinny, but really skinny got me lots of dates -- so every time a guy would ask me out he'd say want to go dancing, go to a movie, or go out for dinner -- well, you can guess what I said "dinner would be nice." I was so hungry I'd be wolfing down the food, and my date would say "boy you have a good appetite for such a little thing." I survived, it made me stronger, I had heat in my caravan, but I couldn't afford to pay the electric bill so I wouldn't turn it on, but it doesn't get that cold in AZ in the winter.

Have faith! Be strong! It was nice to hear more about you!

AZ USA

 
At 2:37 am , Blogger Unknown said...

AZ is right. I've had my back against the wall more times than I can count. The hardest part was to remain grateful. You seem to have been ably to graciously do that, it's a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home